OBC - On Board Courier
Important: Even if you do not get a response from us, you are automatically stored in our system. We offer jobs to couriers selected from this pool.
You bring this with you
- You live in the immediate area of an airport, so that, if necessary, you can be immediately available (prerequisite).
- You are in every way reliable, responsible and careful.
- You are at least 18 years old and are able to, at any time, react flexibly and appropriately to unforeseen situations.
- You have very good command of written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage.
- You have a credit card and a valid passport, ideally other visas, frequent flyer status or a railway card as well.
- You are willing to work on an independent basis and to register as a commercial enterprise.
- You are flexibly available over a longer period of time.
What we offer you
- Exciting, challenging tasks that require the utmost responsibility
- Numerous dispatches to various destinations worldwide
- Dispatches at irregular intervals on demand
- Demanding secondary employment at individually customizable working times
Your anti-boredom program with us
- As an On-Board-Courier, you will accompany goods of all kinds on their flights to their destinations without letting them out of your sight
- You will carry out the complete documentation of the dispatch and ensure that the emergency shipment arrives quickly, safely and reliably at its destination with the recipient - no matter what happens.
- With your commitment and high service standards you can live up to the high quality and safety requirements of our customers
Every minute counts - Apply today.